Subscribe To Blog Updates: FREE

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Law Office Of Jonathan M. Young

I had the opportunity today to take some marketing pictures for my friend, Jon Young. If you or anyone you know is in the need of an excellent attorney, please contact him. His office is located in beautiful downtown Newburgh.

Please visit his website:
www.JMYLAW.com

or call: 812-858-2915.

Look for his ad in an upcoming Evansville Living magazine!






0 comments:

Subscribe To Email Updates:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Your Guarantee

I guarantee my work! Due to the unpredictable nature of photography (and children!) I understand that I may not always get it right on the first try. No worries. If you are not absolutely thrilled with the images from your session, I will create additional images at no extra charge or I will refund your money. No questions asked.

About Me:

I am a stay at home mom who loves photography! I also enjoy hikes, nature, fishing and sports. Most importantly, I love spending time with my family!! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mommy to 2 beautiful little girls!

About Candid Xpressions:

I would love the opportunity to capture your "candid xpressions" and create digital memories you can cherish for a lifetime! Portraits will be taken in a relaxed, natural setting of your choice in the Tri-State area.

I will come to you!

Email me for pricing!
Leisa@CandidXpressionsByLeisa.com

Check out Candid Xpression's Facebook Page. Become a fan by clicking the link below!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP