Subscribe To Blog Updates: FREE

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nolan's 18 Month Pictures

On Saturday, I got to meet Nolan for the first time. I went to school with his mommy and daddy and was so excited to meet this little guy! We met at Scales Lake and let him get warmed up to me by going to the petting zoo. He's in a really shy stage right now so it took a lot of songs & silliness from his mommy and grandma to get him to smile. I totally understand because my daughter did the exact same thing at that age. When he got used to the idea of me taking his picture, we had a great time!! He is such a cutie and has the most beautiful blue eyes!!! I just love fun shoots like this...just letting kids play and have fun!

Enjoy!







0 comments:

Subscribe To Email Updates:

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Your Guarantee

I guarantee my work! Due to the unpredictable nature of photography (and children!) I understand that I may not always get it right on the first try. No worries. If you are not absolutely thrilled with the images from your session, I will create additional images at no extra charge or I will refund your money. No questions asked.

About Me:

I am a stay at home mom who loves photography! I also enjoy hikes, nature, fishing and sports. Most importantly, I love spending time with my family!! I am a wife to an amazing husband and a mommy to 2 beautiful little girls!

About Candid Xpressions:

I would love the opportunity to capture your "candid xpressions" and create digital memories you can cherish for a lifetime! Portraits will be taken in a relaxed, natural setting of your choice in the Tri-State area.

I will come to you!

Email me for pricing!
Leisa@CandidXpressionsByLeisa.com

Check out Candid Xpression's Facebook Page. Become a fan by clicking the link below!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP